sexta-feira, setembro 01, 2006

This is really not my song, but this one's for you:

I wouldn't want, you to want to be wanted by me,
I wouldn't want you to worry, you'd be drowned within my sea,
I only wanted to be wonderful and wonderful is true,
Truth I only every really wanted to be wanted by you.

Its a stupid situation now where everything goes wrong,
If you cant tell I am lying then you do not belong,
In my bed go rest you head upon the bones of a bigger man,
And he can cover you with rock wood and you can close up like a clam.

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbR8q_qeCG0

Anónimo disse...

Eu acho que tu eras capaz de compôr uma música assim...

( e hoje não digo o resto desta frase, que começava com uma conjunção adversativa :-b)

Anónimo disse...

E mais uma coisa: hoje não se vem trabalhar??? Hhhmmmm...palpita-me que alguém ficou a dormir!